A photograph you like

Hey, this is my favorite photo.

The default wallpaper of the SO windows XP.

I dont know who took it, or when, i only know its awesome. the photo shows a marvelous landscape of the Napa valley in California, united states.
this picture is the nostalgic symbol of my childhood, i always remember the time after school, i use to ran to my house to use my first computer, i remember myself trying to connect the internet, playing minesearch, solitario or pinball, i was a lonely child, so the computer was a really good friend, and that landscape represent my childhood at all.

I dont like only for the memories, i also believe it was a symbols of a generation, the firsts generations who has a pc from the very beginning of their lives, and not only represents a time in my childhood, its a general view of many childs and teens of the early 00's, opening a vortex of changes in the digital age.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares