My favorite piece of tech

Headphones are my favorite tech, they are a tiny piece of something,  who allow me to listen my favorite music. its awesome beacuse i can be alone hearing what i like, músic, podcasts or anything can be audiable.

They are been so many in my life, so its hard to know when they came to my life, to me. they always been existing in the world, i dont know when they were invented and i dont care actually. my first memory of headphones, take place maybe in 2002, 2003, maybe, at my aunt house, she used to have a walkman. i believe everything started that day.

I use like a normal person do, i put on my ears and they sound. thats all, the curious thing is how much i use headphones, really, really often. every day, every time, and thats what i like, they can be always with me, no matter what, and sincerely, i cant picture a world without headphones, maybe in that world, is a world without myself and i commited suicided because i felt it was missing something.

Comentarios

  1. i think you have a very close relationship with your headphones and that is just... beautiful... everything is very emotional in your story

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i'll kill myself too if headphones don't exists, cheers for the music ma'men

    ResponderEliminar
  3. have the headphones in your head from the day you have memory , that is just a little cyberpunk

    ResponderEliminar
  4. ooh i remember walkmans and personals with backstreet boys cassettes. My ID drop off.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Those headphones from the image that you post up there would look nice in your pretty head. See you <3

    ResponderEliminar
  6. OMG!!!!!!! I use my headphones in the same way that you hahaha life is amazing, is'nt it?

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I need a pic with u using headphones with cute cat ears.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares